Well after 125 days I have finally completed the Global Corporate Challenge and what a great experience it has been. Some of the highlights of the last 125 days have been:
- Spending quality time with my kids, it isn’t as much fun walking alone.
- Discovering 101 different ways to walk 5000 steps around my neighbourhood.
- Discovering how hard it is to walk 31500 steps in one day, my best effort.
- Having to collect lost tennis balls around the local tennis club.
- Discovering Bob Padula’s blog and the many walks on it and meeting him on one of them.
- Being inspired to walk Mt Feathertop this summer, have to use this new found fitness for something.